Colorado Handgun Safety is the premier destination in Colorado Springs for all things gun education, including NRA workshops and various gun classes. Over the years, we’ve helped over 60,000 individuals of all levels enhance their gun knowledge, improve their firearm training and become better prepared shooters. As a firearms training center, we pride ourselves on providing thorough classes to help community members increase their skills and become more confident gun owners. Among our wide array of classes, one of our most popular classes is our concealed carry weapons class. In the state of Colorado, if you wish to carry a concealed weapon, then you must successfully complete a handgun safety class and receive a permit.
What Are The Benefits Of CCW Classes?
Not only is completion of a CCW class required to apply for a concealed carry weapon permit, but the education you gain from CCW classes is exceptionally helpful in becoming the best gun owner possible. Whether it’s your first time enrolling in a CCW course, or you need to take a course in order to renew your permit, the lessons you learn in this type of course are essential to being a well-informed and confident gun owner. Some benefits of completing a CCW course include:
- Have Better Aim
- As part of your curriculum, you’ll learn breath control, trigger control, body alignment and aiming techniques. All of these tools will help you have better control over your firearm, and help ensure when you shoot, you hit your target.
- Gain Law Enforcement Knowledge
- Within your CCW class, you’ll learn how to correctly interact with law enforcement while carrying a concealed firearm. Maybe you were pulled over for a traffic violation, or you discharged your firearm in self-defense and have to answer questions from authorities. Whatever the case may be, you’ll be prepared and know exactly what your rights are as a CCW permit holder.
- Receive Proper Training
- One of the most important benefits of a CCW class is receiving proper training. You’ll learn about every aspect of being a gun owner, from which holster works best for you to learning how to properly clean your equipment so it remains in tip-top shape.
- Become A Calm Shooter
- One benefit that many people don’t think about is learning how to become a responsible, calm shooter. Learning more about how a gun works and becoming a skilled shooter will help you know when it’s appropriate to use your firearm, and remain calm while doing so. Being able to maintain your attitude in high-stress situations will help protect you, as well as others around you.
Attend A Premier CCW Class At Colorado Handgun Safety
If you need to complete a concealed carry weapons class in order to apply for a CCW permit, there’s no better place to receive your training than Colorado Handgun Safety! Our team of knowledgeable instructors is dedicated to helping you become the safest gun owner possible. With our years of experience and training, we’re able to pass on the best knowledge to you and help you exponentially improve your skills. If you’re ready to learn from the best and attend one of the most popular firearm training centers on the Front Range of Colorado, then contact us today to register for a class!