Cheyenne Mountain Shooting Complex
The Cheyenne Mountain Shooting Complex (CMSC) is a partnership between the U.S. Army, El Paso County, the El Paso County Sheriff and Colorado Parks and Wildlife and the U.S. Forest Service. The 400 acre site sits on Army land near Interstate 25 just off mile marker 132. The entrance is located just outside Fort Carson’s Gate 20 security perimeter. Shooters using the range will not have to enter Fort Carson to use the range.
- 1 range (Range No. 1) is designated as a Law Enforcement Range and is available to the public only on weekends.
- 1 range is a combination rifle and pistol range.
- 2 ranges are designated specifically for rifles and allow for firing points between 100 and 600 yards.
- 2 ranges are designed specifically for pistols and allow for firing points up to 50 yards.
- 1 range is designated as an instructional range.
Please call for additional information.
|Tuesday||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
Rates & Fees
5 Visit Punch Pass
10 Visit Punch Pass
25 Visit Punch Pass
Card and badge carrying law enforcement officers (active and retired) receive a 10% discount on all range fees.
Visa, Mastercard and Discover card accepted.
No reservations required